The so called Industrial Software (intended for PLC´s) is becoming more and more important in the industrial “world” of today. The excellence of automating/robotizing a modern and efficient installation, is much more connected to the software which controls it than the hardware that supports it.
Aware of these facts, it´s crucial for Deltamatic to be permanently updated with the latest programming tools for the diverse areas and to promote to its staff the adequate conditions to implement and test the challenges posed by its customers.
The following competences should be highlighted:
- PLC’s programming using several brands available on market (Siemens, Omron, Schneider, Allen Bradley, SAIA, etc);
- Capacity to integrate PLC’s to any peripheral (printers, modems, energy analysers, etc) with a standard interface;
- Capacity to program with several industrial protocols (Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, etc.);
- Capacity to program security PLC’s (Siemens, Pilz, Sick, Jocab, etc.)
- Programming using the main brands available on market (Siemens, Omron, Beijer, Allen Bradley, ESA, Proface, Citect, etc.);
- Capacity to program from HMI to SCADA;
- Capacity to integrate SCADA with peripheral software (ERP’s…);
- Development of interfaces tailor-made and respective integration with SCADA systems.